[geeks] just for you guys....

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Apr 14 18:06:46 CDT 2002

On Saturday, April 13, 2002, at 02:52 PM, Amy wrote:

> dave, i respect you when it comes to computers but you haven't got the
> <snip>

> mistake one too many times. i also asked bill, 'hey honey, how would you
> like it if my picture was up on that site..god knows enough people have
> called me 'sir' to warrant it'.
>
> it shut him the fuck up, quickly.
>
> --a

I guess anything anyone could talk about here potentially amongst the
wild range of topics in geeks could hit a forbidden population.... It's
a strange question of where line drawing occurs... forget my ealier
post... I read linearly sometimes jumping ahead, but I'm a day or so
behind at the moment.

I think the waiter was being mean on purpose and should have been decked.

I get extremely pissed when people do the opposite to me on the phone...
the facial hair would give me away in public, however.

People have been doing this to me my entire life ranging from correcting
them and they say oops sorry... sometimes multiple corrections, and once
with the credit card company forcing me to go in to do a photo ID and
suspending my card use... and I was just calling about a routine
maintenance issue.  Yeah pisses me off... I can't say that it offends me
any longer, however.

But then again I don't really care about people making fun of me... all
my friends make fun of me in a good natured sort of way... I'm one of
those guys everyone picks on.

Either that or I just like sarcastic and cynical people with a sense of
humor.

Andrew