[geeks] just for you guys....

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sun Apr 14 14:48:54 CDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 01:49:54PM -0400, s at avoidant.org wrote:

> I agrre. I couldn't get past page 50 or so. It's ridiculous. Basically,
> says "Germans blow all their money on beer and it's the Jews' fault". I
> read what I did hoping to see how he would tie it together, but he never
> did. No cause and effect, just statements and blame, but nothing to show
> how the blame applied.
>
> But what do you expect from Hitler?

When I read it, I was at least expecting him to be literate.  The best
orators usually are.  He appears to have been the exception to that rule.

--
Lord Protector David Cantrell     |     http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

WARNING! People in front of screen are stupider than they appear
    -- Tanuki the Raccoon-dog, in the Monastery