[geeks] just for you guys....

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sun Apr 14 14:45:01 CDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 01:39:18PM -0400, Michael Conlen wrote:

> Now that I think of it, when I read Mein Kampf (try explaining on your
> bookshelf to the jewish girl you just brought home!)

It sits between Marx's Capital and Huxley's Brave New World on my shelf.
If I needed an excuse - which I don't - it is that one should know one's
enemy.  It should be obvious that I don't necessarily believe all the
silly ideas on my bookshelf, for I also have the Bible, Quran and the
Bhagavad Gita.  Even worse, there's a copy of Programming The 80386.

>                                                      I started laughing and
> found parts of it funny. Not because I have *any* lack of respect or
> disrespect for what happened, but because the lies are just funny which
> hilights the difference between the two.

I couldn't read much of it.  Not because of the ideas in it, but because
it is written so badly.

--
Lord Protector David Cantrell     |     http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  There is no sigmonster