[geeks] Ah, Sunday.

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Apr 14 12:51:27 CDT 2002

You know, I whine an awful lot about living in the country.  The quality
of the utilities leaves much to be desired; decent Internet access is
unobtanium; and if you run out of rice after about 8pm, you're looking at
a 20 minute drive (one-way) to get more.

But, when you get up early, and bike through the countryside for well over
an hour with the wind in your face, and the smell of fresh clover in your
nose, and you come home to a glass of chilled[1] tea, a cold shower, and
Thomas Dolby music blaring in the workroom, you realize it's worth it.

--Jonathan
[1] Not iced, dammit.  I hate watered-down tea.