[geeks] Optical rodent

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Apr 14 08:46:15 CDT 2002

Chris Byrne wrote:

> My GF just bought me the Wireless Explorer the other day. I love it. When
> you have hands as large as mine it's very hard to find a good mouse that
> fits and this one does, plus the extra buttons are nice in FPS and strategy

My personal favorite mice are teh Logitech Trackman FX trackballs.
They've got an optical system and they're nice and smooth.  Plus they
fit my hands fairly well.  Unfortunately, Karin stole it from me when I
gave her the laptop it was attached to...

I'm feeling particularly cramped by the SGI 3-buton mouse that came with
my Octane - but just haven't got around to finding another Trackman
yet...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com