[geeks] grr AT

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Apr 13 19:17:56 CDT 2002

I have a P166 (thought it was MMX, but just found out it wasn't).  All I want
is something that will run Minitab, Squeak, and maybe the occasional game.

Well, at the moment, the occasional game I want to play is Delta Force.  All
it requires is a decent video card and MMX.  But the price of P200mmx and
P233mmx is rediculous compared to the price of ATX P2 or P3 mother boards, or
really, especially next to Duron motherboard and CPU combos.  But I can't
just grab any of those because the system in question is only a sticking
AT case.

See maybe why I soud tense in email?  Nothing ever works the first (or
second usually) try.

--
Joshua D. Boyd