[geeks] just for you guys....

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Sun Apr 14 08:47:42 CDT 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> Again, my apologies.  As Amy already pointed out, I'm not one in a position
> to criticize or make fun of others.

Fooey. Who's making fun?

Personally, (and I know some are going to find this offensive, and
that's OK) these "girls" are far more self-degraded and degrading than
you could ever be to them. You may or may not have noticed that they
were all clip-outs from "action shots". These are men who take female
hormones, wear makeup, and take money to take it up the ass.

Some of them may even be honored to be featured on a web page like this.

I'm no redneck, and I found it amusing.

---sambo