[geeks] just for you guys....

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 13 18:11:22 CDT 2002

Thank you Amy for speaking out about the
insensitive nature of that web site. I do
not blame Bill that much for posting the url
but am more upset by the "site-makers". Also,
it disturbs me a great deal how people react to
things like that (poking fun at it). Reminds me
a bit of Jerry Springer show. I think it also
builds up a dangerous way of thinking that
leads to hate crimes. I could go on more but I think
you get the idea.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL