[geeks] i refuse to spend the entire day infront of a computer

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Sat Apr 13 19:27:06 CDT 2002

On Saturday, April 13, 2002, at 01:26 PM, Amy wrote:

> myself with a heavenly lunch :) then i think we'll be doing something
> with
> max (herding? fly kites in the park? something)

We (Chan, her mom, and I) went out and celebrated Thai New Year
(Songkran) by eating at our favorite Thai place, then went to the Guitar
Shop to look for my birthday present.  We're going to go back tomorrow
for some one-on-one, as I want to make sure I get some pro advice.  (My
birthday present from both of them is an electric guitar, amp, and
lessons.)

As my father so recently proved, you're never too old.  He's learning
piano at 75, and getting good at it.  So is my mom, but she's younger.
(By 2 years) :-)

-Pete