[geeks] just for you guys....

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Sat Apr 13 14:25:28 CDT 2002

> You never had someone take pictures of you, register a domain, and put
> up a
> web page for the SOLE PURPOSE of making fun of you, have you?

i have registered a domain and put up pictures of people to make fun of
them. twice actually.

http://www.tillymonks.org/
http://envy.posixnap.net/simpletons.pl

sometimes you just gotta realize that other people are going to continue
being other people, and that you cant control them. really, it doesnt
matter what i think of ben tilly or walter francis. it doesnt add up to
a whole lot at the end of the day. just move on. the internet is a
biiiiig place. people will remember you for who you are and what you do,
not what other people think about you.

if we're going to be talking about fat and people making fun of you on
the internet, why not bring up cowboyneal? i mean, sheesh. or jonkatz?

the internet is full of people who have been ostracized and criticized
and whatthefuckever. it really doesnt add up to a lot, bill, amy...

alex