[geeks] just for you guys....

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Sat Apr 13 14:17:11 CDT 2002

On Saturday, April 13, 2002, at 12:08 , alex j avriette wrote:

> touchy, arent we. it is one thing to laugh at somebody on a webpage. it
> is entirely another to laugh at them in person with their knowledge.

God, you're a dumb twat.  If somebody finds something that offensive or
personally traumatic, then if you have half a cup of decency in your
bloodstream you would perhaps show dome sympathy instead of trying to
find justifications.

Some stuff just crosses the line, and making fun (via a web page or
otherwise) of people's physical attributes is just idiotic.

-Pete