[geeks] just for you guys....

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Sat Apr 13 14:19:11 CDT 2002

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002, alex j avriette wrote:

> > of course not. god forbid we be anything but redneck, macho,
> > mysogynistic,
> > hypocritical, and shallow assholes, huh?
>
> touchy, arent we. it is one thing to laugh at somebody on a webpage. it
> is entirely another to laugh at them in person with their knowledge.
> i suppose you find fatchicksinpartyhats.com offensive too eh?

yeah i'm touchy. i've more than earned the right be. if you don't like it,
you can kiss my ass and get the fuck off my lists. i will *always* reserve
the right to say what i think on my own goddamned machine, alex.

as to what i do or don't find offensive, for the most part i keep it quite
private, only to my friends and husband--most people don't like it when i
sit judgement on them and let them prove themself a raging asshole in
public. but when it impacts a 1000-strong mailing list that's quite diverse,
it's a different story.

--a