[geeks] Preparing for the day..

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sat Apr 13 14:05:51 CDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 02:12:23PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> me: shower.  shave in shower.  throw in socks, underwear, jeans, and
> Her:  cigarette.  coke.  grumble.  shower.  underwear.  pants.  socks.
>
> Am I the only one this happens to?

i used to fall asleep on the couch waiting for her to get ready in the morning
and then get yelled at for making us late cause i was asleep on the couch.

"uhm, it's not *MY* fault we are half an hour late"

oh well.

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -