[geeks] Preparing for the day..

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Apr 13 14:12:23 CDT 2002

me: shower.  shave in shower.  throw in socks, underwear, jeans, and
    the tshirt that appears to be clean.  Glasses.

Her:  cigarette.  coke.  grumble.  shower.  underwear.  pants.  socks.
      my other shirt.  <spend 20 minutes looking for bra> "Honey, have you
      seen my bra?"  me: "*laugh* not since last night!" <keeps looking for
      bra> <finds bra> <does that magical putting-on-bra thing> <looks for
      shoes>  <finds shoes after 10 minutes> her:  "COME ON IM READY AND
      TIRED OF WAITING ON YOU, LETS GO!"

Am I the only one this happens to?

Bill

--