[geeks] galeon Doesn't Suck that much....

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Apr 13 13:24:45 CDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 02:09:23PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Yeah, GNOME is wonderful if you're running Linux (or maybe BSD) on a
> PeeCee.  Otherwise, just TRY to get it built.  I dare you.  To be any
> less portable it'd have to be written in C++!

Kinda like Qt?

I never cared for Qt, but I don't hate it either.  GTK has always been good
to me on other platforms, but I've never tried the whole gnome on other
platforms.  Probably suffers from people who think they need fast computers,
and the only fast computers they can afford are lintel boxes.  If only they
could be convinced to code on slower machines...

--
Joshua D. Boyd