[geeks] Yuppie Hell

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Apr 12 10:38:15 CDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 04:10:04PM +0200, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:
> David Cantrell wrote:
> > <shudder> I'm remembering the last time I was in Sweden, I went on a crawl
> > around several bars with my Swedish friend, interleaving whiskies and beers,
> > then back to his place where we were drinking aquavit and trying to teach
> > each other drinking songs.  I had to get up early the next morning and get
> > to the airport.  I *just* managed it, but it was ... messy.
> Don't compete with swedes, whatever you do.
> :-)

That's fighting talk, boy!

--
David Cantrell    |    Reprobate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  I often reflect that if "privileges" had been called "responsibilities"
  or "duties", I would have saved thousands of hours explaining to people
  why they were only gonna get them over my dead body.
                 -- Lee K. Gleason in comp.org.decus