[geeks] wakey wakey

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Fri Apr 12 05:34:21 CDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 09:35:56AM +0200, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:

> Ohno, I got up 3.5 hours ago and got to work right at 8 o'clock on the
> spot. Perfect timing.
> It's now 9.35 and I'm enjoying my first sip of Java for the day.

here's the part that sucks the most about not having ym license.  i live in
the middle of frikkin' nowhere (and love it there) so i can't just walk down
the street and buy supplies.

i just woke up, and realized that i HAVE NO COFFEE TO MAKE!!

"this is gonna be one long ass day"

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -