[geeks] wakey wakey

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Fri Apr 12 05:29:54 CDT 2002

Amy wrote:

> > > did everyone go to sleep on me or what?
> >
> > Ohno, I got up 3.5 hours ago and got to work right at 8 o'clock on the
> > spot. Perfect timing.
> > It's now 9.35 and I'm enjoying my first sip of Java for the day.
>
> and how is your coffee and work going this lovely morning?

The coffee is... fair. I don't like the brand we're using at our
department, but it's ok.
The morning started with 350+ messages in my inbox from Geeks + Sunhelp.
After that I went to be a slave under M$ Word and try to put together
some statements for investing in a bigger tape robot. Got three pages
done, still 2-3 more pages to go.

I see you're in a happy mood this morning?

--
Vdnliga hdlsningar/Best Regards
Bjvrn Ramqvist, Hdgglunds Vehicle AB