[geeks] How to keep a bunch of geeks busy for hours (was "RE: [geeks] Yuppie Hell")

Tom Borton tborton at usa.net
Wed Apr 10 17:36:15 CDT 2002

Interesting.  I came across a discussion board that talked about it, and
the "not-for-real" quote that Bill quoted earlier came off the Privacy
and Copyright Page...where it no longer can be found.  I do have to
wonder if someone took it from spoof to reality, because the discussion
I found took place before the last update from whois.

http://www.eprairie.com/discuss/readmsg.asp?messageID=1157

Privacy and Copyright Notice:
http://www.lptrixie.com/copyright.htm

Amusing, either way.