[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Wed Apr 10 15:40:16 CDT 2002

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Amy wrote:
> huntsville, right? when i go through that corridor i'm always headed for
> chattanooga or atlanta.

Right. Except if you're headed to ATL you can just go through on I20.

There is some kind of weird bypass you can use (we do) to get from
Huntsville to Chattanooga (wee! hamfest! hamfest!) that takes I565 -> Hwy
72 -> South Pittsburg (TN) -> I24.

The cops are bastards though -- they have a brand-new four lane stretch
down at 35 MPH. Must be a major source of revenue for them.