[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Apr 10 13:02:47 CDT 2002

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> You missed it. I said using the phone in the car.  I didn't say while driving.

Yes, I know.  I'm wearing my dunce cap. :)

> >     light, and a flashing amber light?" and "what is the maximum speed you
> >     should drive in a 50mph speed zone during fair conditions with clear
> >     visibility and light traffic?"
>
> 55MPH?

Unless you're in Houston or Dallas.  In that case, it's a trick question.
There are no speed limits in Houston or Dallas.  In Houston, I've done 85
in a 55, and been passed on the right by a state trooper.

But, the "correct" answer is, of course, 50.  Grant's tomb and all that.

--Jonathan