[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Apr 10 12:25:29 CDT 2002

Maybe instead of building a phone into the car like Mercedes does, they
should build the hands-free setup into the car and you just put the
connector on the dash into your phone... and it comes with a free
cell-phone holder as well.  Perhaps a well designed speaker-phone
[filters road noise] also.

Andrew

>>> cars.  All it takes is one clueless soccer-mom talking on the