[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Apr 10 10:22:50 CDT 2002

Maybe motorcycles should just wait their turn like everyone else if
they're going to use the same street.  If I had a little narrow car I
wouldn't be passing everyone else who has to wait in line.  I also hate
it when cars shoot down the shoulders and pass a traffic jam or down the
open lane and expect to get back in line.  (It's okay if you are getting
off at a blocked exit and nobody else is.)
I hate it even more when you are waiting to turn into traffic and there
is no room and somebody who feels a bit more comfortable than you with
taking a chance with their lives pulls around you to make a turn.  OR of
course those people that merely a 100th of a second of green light goes
by before they honk at you for not going... literally greeHONK.

I always get pissed at bicycle riders who insist on using the street
like a motor-vehicle but then decide they will use pedestrian traffic
laws since it allows them to do whatever they want.

Andrew