[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Tue Apr 9 23:03:57 CDT 2002

On Tuesday, April 9, 2002, at 05:37 PM, Sridhar the POWERful wrote:

Geez, Sridhar, edit the posts a bit!

> On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, alex j avriette wrote:

>> know which stretch of road im referring to, the 163-15 merge north of
>> kearny mesa, its a little, uh, "complex"). so the guy swerves into the

Oh yeah... Especially if you come of 52 East and need to reach the
commuter lane - you have to cross 5 lanes in a 1/4 of a mile...

> Experiences like this are all too common in New York.  The proper
> procedure is to come up on his rear bumper very slowly, and when you're
> touching, punch it.

I dunno, since I started taking the 4Runner to work, I get much more
respect.  Not just for the size, but the dented bumpers and scarred
paint.  It screams: "I'm paid for, I'm already dented, want to try your
Beemer out on me?"

-Pete