[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Apr 9 19:52:20 CDT 2002

> Experiences like this are all too common in New York.  The proper
> procedure is to come up on his rear bumper very slowly, and when you're
> touching, punch it.

A few years ago I *litteraly* ran *over* someone who tried to pull the
"slam the brakes and act liek total idiot" game.  My truck at the time
was an '83 K5 Blazer with 8 inches of lift and 42" tires.  the laws of
physics were with me, thank goodnes :)  Up, over, and down the other
side.  No damage to the truck, the guy's little Escort or whatever was
*toast*.  I handed him my insurance card and told him to give them a
call.  Odd thing was, he never filed the claim...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com