[geeks] All this talk about hot women

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Apr 9 08:47:48 CDT 2002

> How should I go about attracting a female nerd around 30 (+/- 10 years) ?
> Like what type of places do they hang out, what do they wear etc... ?
> Need not be a computer geek, a scientist or corporate/legal type would be
> good too.

I made a one-and-only appearance at a dance club.  My boss lured me out
with promises of billiards and beer, but he ended up diverting to a
dance club.  I swear, even half an hour into it I thought we were going
to go play pool.  I hate dance clubs.  The throbbing music destroys my
brain.

Anyway, this was one of those clubs that has a different theme for each
floor.  First floor was dance, second floor was rap/hip-hop, and the
third floor was country-western.  I met a nice girl named Karin, and we
went up to the country-western floor to escape the pounding music
below.  We also found some pool tables.

Karin dropped me off at home that night, two years later we wre married
and moving across the country...

> Or would it be easier and more pleasurable to just get rich and import a
> younger Russian wife ?

Pleasurable?  Possibly for the short term.  Easy?  No way.
Relationships are never *easy*.  A relationship with a coffee cup is
"easy", but not so with other humans.  However, if you find the right
person, you could have a lot of fun - and it would be *easier* than with
others.