[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Tue Apr 9 01:46:54 CDT 2002

DM>   DEC AlphaStation-255 4/233.

Do you happen to have any beep-code error list for this?  I've got a
250 4/266 that just beeps at me when I start it up.  I can't find
_anything_ on this type of error anywhere.

DM> In
DM> addition, my outgoing bandwidth is being hit pretty hard with other
DM> traffic, and the load on my web server just shot through the roof.
DM> How many people are on this list, anyway?

There was a note about this earlier *riffles through e-mail*.
Ah-ha!  From Bill on Rescue:

root at ohno:/usr/local/mailman/bin> ./list_members rescue |wc -l
     427
root at ohno:/usr/local/mailman/bin> ./list_members geeks |wc -l
     197
root at ohno:/usr/local/mailman/bin> ./list_members sunhelp |wc -l
    1023
root at ohno:/usr/local/mailman/bin> ./list_members sunmanagers |wc -l
    4270

Mike Hebel                        mailto:nimitz at owc.net