[geeks] Whiz Kids (TV show?)

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Mon Apr 8 22:47:49 CDT 2002

Ethan -

I looked about 5 years ago for the same episodes.  I remember the plot to
several quite vividly because it was my favorite show when I was a pre-teen
(yes, I'm dating myself here).  Do you remember the one episode where ritchie
is unseen throughout most of the episode... working on some strange
mysterious project - and you find out in the end he was working on a way to
step at just the right place in his kitchen to open his refrigerator door by
air pressure or some such sheat?  I laughed my a$$ of even then (and I was
13).

If you find them, please share - I will donate web storage space.

Gary