[geeks] Now what am I supposed to do with this?

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Apr 8 18:01:06 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 01:30:15PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> > I've been trying to make my PC obsolete for 2 years now, I'm almost there.
>
> I keep trying, but I keep coming back for the games.  How much damned CPU
> do I need to emulate an SNES?  snes9x -kills- the Octane.

i hadn't owned (and technically still don't) a PC since my 386 kicked the
bucket all them years ago.  i was completely happy without.  it helps that
i never played games.  and now, the only game i do play that doesn't run on
IRIX or my PS2 is Diablo, and that has just been carbonized.  now i need a
mac.

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -