[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Apr 8 13:01:41 CDT 2002

Amy wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> > At 6' and 250 lbs, the boss colls me "the enforcer".  I have some neat
> > shades that reinforce the effect.  I think most people find bald men
> > unsettling...
>
> do you wear a hat in summertime to protect from sunburn? i'm seriously
> curious, having never known another bald person.

My dad smears sunblock on his head.  It didn't used to be bad here in
RI, but when my parents moved to CA he burned his scalp pretty bad a
couple times.  He also wears a hat, but doesn't like to...

I usually just end up with a burned head for the first few weeks of
sunny weather, then the pigments catch up and everything is okay.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com