[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Mon Apr 8 13:02:25 CDT 2002

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Amy wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> > At 6' and 250 lbs, the boss colls me "the enforcer".  I have some neat
> > shades that reinforce the effect.  I think most people find bald men
> > unsettling...
>
> do you wear a hat in summertime to protect from sunburn? i'm seriously
> curious, having never known another bald person.

Usually no.  Most of that is due to my background - the Hungarian gypsy in
me tans instead of burning.  *However*, there are two dangers I must watch
for: convertibles and swimming pools.  Both keep me from feeling that my
head is too baked, and I've ended up with sunburn (once) from each of
those.

I do wear a hat when it's bright out to cut glare.  Plus, chan thinks I
look cool in one. :-)

_pete