[geeks] Tax Weirdness

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Mon Apr 8 07:22:22 CDT 2002

Hmph!  You'd probably get laughter out of most government employees
I've ever dealt with - especially at DOD/military related places.

Maybe I'm the exception but most "gubment" (not government - there is
a difference) employees I've dealt with, in person or on the phone,
have given me nothing but the attitude that I should just do
everything they say and bend over and be a nice sheep.

I'm not a sheep, nor will I be fscked like one.

wan> Geez, that reminds me of a video clip I saw of former
wan> senator D'Amato of NY saying, "We are the shepards and
wan> the people are the sheep and we shall lead them.....".
wan> Hey buddy, you work for us. We don't work for you. (I
wan> used that once in an IRS office.  Boy, you should have
wan> seen how well they treated me after that!  "Yes sir."
wan> Anything I can do for you sir?")