[geeks] Tax Weirdness

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Mon Apr 8 07:09:12 CDT 2002

Geez, that reminds me of a video clip I saw of former
senator D'Amato of NY saying, "We are the shepards and
the people are the sheep and we shall lead them.....".
Hey buddy, you work for us. We don't work for you. (I
used that once in an IRS office.  Boy, you should have
seen how well they treated me after that!  "Yes sir."
Anything I can do for you sir?")