[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 7 20:33:53 CDT 2002

On April 7, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Okay. I'm on IRC, a friend spews out these two URLs:
>
> http://www.lardbiscuit.com/chicks/miat01.html
> http://www.lardbiscuit.com/chicks/miat02.html
>
> One guy called her "chubby" another "fat cow".
>
> I'm thinking, uh, these guys have problems.
>
> >From what I can tell, she's neither chubby nor a fat cow, this looks
> "normal", perhaps even on the "too skinny, needs a hamburger or two" side
> of "normal".  "healthy", even!
>
> Thoughts?

  To me, slightly thick in the middle, but certainly nowhere near
"chubby" or "fat cow".  Bill, it seems the folks that are about a
half-generation behind us prefer their women to look emaciated...and
when this comes up in conversation it seems, at least with me, that
they think I dig "fat women" because I'm a "fat guy", and I'll bet the
same goes for you, as a big guy.

  Personally, to be brutally honest...in spite of the fact that I have a
fairly substantial beer belly overhang myself, I find fat women to be
truly physically repulsive.  Some of them may be stimulating
conversationalists, but my wanker stays LIMP and my pants stay ON.  I
realize that's a healthy dose of pot/kettle syndrome, but so what.  I
am not attracted to fat women.

  But the chick in those URLs isn't fat.  A tad thick through the
middle, but nowhere near fat.

  And pretty darn cute, I must say, especially in the first shot.  I
would go there in a heartbeat.

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "I thought it would go quickly,
St. Petersburg, FL                 that rubberized bottom..." -Sridhar