[geeks] Video card recommendations <cont.>

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Apr 7 13:30:24 CDT 2002

So the 64 MB won't help for playing at higher resolutions?

Right now I have a TNT 1 16MB the sound stutters and when there are a
lot of guys in the room on Wolfenstein it is intensely jerky.  If you
add detail it doesn't seem to change it too much until you bump the res
a notch higher.  I'd like it to be slightly sluggish perhaps but a whole
lot more playable (smooth sluggishness if you know what I mean).

The 64 is still in the right price range since the girlfriend is going
to buy it.

Andrew