[geeks] Spam Assasin

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sun Apr 7 07:12:54 CDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 01:12:00AM -0600, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

>   2) I call PERL for each message.  This is slow.  Far slower than I'd
>      expect on an R10k/195 with 192MB memory.

Have you tried using pperl?  It's sorta like mod_perl but for stuff that
isn't webby.  Haven't tried it with spamassassin myself yet, but it's on
my to-do list.

http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=PPerl

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart