[geeks] I now know what "blogging" is.

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Apr 7 00:08:26 CST 2002

When I was 15 I think I preferred Beverly's figure.  She had much nicer
hip structure IMHO.

I didn't really care for either of them that much, however... I've seen
a lot prettier women #1, and #2 Hollywood was too thin in general for me
once I hit 13. (actually cared what women looked like below neck)
[approximately give or take a year or two and in phases]

Andrew