[geeks] stuff to go

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Apr 6 22:49:40 CST 2002

Quadra 660av, 230mb HD, some ram, amount unknown
Qlogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI-10 scsi card.  Has mini-50 external connector, but
	w/ screws instead of clips (told this is HP style).  Works just fine
	for internal devices.
Zoran video capture card.  This works in quarter screen at full frame rate,
	or full screen at half frame rate.  Has built in sound.  Bought
	for my linux machine, but I can't get the linux drivers to compile.
	Should "just work" in windows.
Zip drive, 100mb, IBM branded
AST 486/66.  Can put small IDE harddrive in it if anyone cares.  It had the
	bios upgraded to support 8.4gig IDE drives.  Has onboard video.  Has
	some ram.  8 megs or 24 megs.  Could double check which.  Served me
	well for many years.  Was much less problematic that pretty much and
	PC I've had since.

Each of this items is available for a small amount of cash ($10-$20) and the
cost of shipping (might be free for the cards).  If you want to actually come
and pick them up, they are probably available for free.  I'm mainly trying
to clean up here.

Trades also possible.  If nobody claims these items, I'll either ebay them,
or trash them.

--
Joshua D. Boyd