[geeks] Tax Weirdness

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Apr 5 17:32:38 CST 2002

> any large or even medium office is gonna be full of inconsistencies from
> time to time. granted, i dont see how they could lose your shit three
> times...but ya never know. maybe bastrop's just clueless. :)

I'm in Milam county--way out in the middle of nowhere.  Not as desolate as
west Texas, but still a half-hour's drive away from anything resembling a
city.

I -wish- I had to deal with Bastrop county.  Milam county is far more
incompetent.  Hell, I'd not feel too bad paying Travis county-style fees
if they could at least get the paperwork right more often than not.

--Jonathan