[geeks] Tax Weirdness

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Fri Apr 5 14:16:49 CST 2002

> I'm still not really sure about all this, but I think it'll be sort-of
> hard for the IRS to file wage garnishments against a self-employed
> contractor. :)

No, then they just start seizing property.  And the chances of you getting
it back even after you pay your supposed back taxes are approximately the
same as finding an honest politician in DC.

It all makes me want to yack everytime I see my pay stub and see just a
little under HALF taken out for taxes of one sort or another.  Thankfully,
it won't be that bad any more, now with that I can claim 2 more
dependants.

Me bitter and hateful?  Nah.