[geeks] Life and hardware.

Rob rstaab at panix.com
Fri Apr 5 11:18:13 CST 2002

Kahr Arms makes a compact gun in 40 S+W if you've got tiny hands. A S+W
Chief's special in 38 spl would probably suit you fine too. Depends on
where you're going to keep this gun and what you're going to use it for.

I definitely wouldn't go with the the PPK due to it having too small a
bullet to be effective against people and it having a propensity for
jamming in many cases. YMMV.

Good luck, the US is trying to become a gun-free country from certain
perspectives, but hopefully it won't happen.

- Rob