[geeks] Life and hardware.

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 5 11:10:46 CST 2002

I have small hands. Someone pointed out that the frame
of the 1911 would probably not be a good choice. A shame,
if I get to the point where I could figure out how to legally own
a firearm in the Netherlands, I would opt for one of
these.

The PPK Walther (James Bond Gun): Good choice for
small hands? Other recommendations?

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL