[geeks] changing domain registrars

David Selders david at malleable.org
Thu Apr 4 01:21:29 CST 2002

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 02:16:01AM -0500, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> I need to move my domain from the evil crooks at Netsol to another
> registrar, I will most likely go with Godaddy.
>
> How to do this without too much headache? (or am I stuck with the vermin at
> netsol?)
>
> Mike N

I just transferred a domain from netsol to dotser without any problem at all.
I figured I was going to have all kinds of problems, but went  really smooth.
I went to dotster and did the 11.95 transfer filled out the form.  They
contacted netsol for me.  I simply had to confirm an email that netsol
sent me saying it was ok to transfer the domain.

--
David Selders
david at malleable.org
Martinez, Ca