[geeks] i thought this was funny

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Wed Apr 3 00:38:24 CST 2002

sent from our COO:

-------
All hands:

Congratulations to the entire UMI team!!  We met or exceeded the SLA levels and paid no penalties for the month of March.  This is the first time in our records that we have achieved this level.  My compliments to everyone!!

Thank you,

Greg
-------

i wonder if it bothers anyone (like our investors maybe) that this company has
been in business for THREE FUCKING YEARS NOW and this is the first time we have
met all of our SLAs for the month?

i would like to point out, that the failed SLAs are 85% the fault of EXCHANGE.

and we push this shit.  i wonder why.

-brian
--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)