[geeks] rants, part 2

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Apr 2 14:47:54 CST 2002

Last day of vacation. *sigh*  85F outside.  ick.  At least we got some
yard work done.

This machine sent out 921.2 megabytes of mail yesterday.  Yow!
(http://mailstats.sunhelp.org/postfix-04-01-02.txt).

I'm looking to move the Sun-Managers list to a different machine (and
off my bandwidth, onto university bandwidth) at the University of Toronto.
I'll continue to manage it, however.

grrr. 200-300 bounces/*day* from people who have their corporate mailservers
configured badly/too strictly or from people with hotmail/yahoo accounts.
argh.

DONT MAKE ME SWITCH TO QMAIL AND FUCK IT ALL UP. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net