[geeks] LIST NOTICE: PLEASE READ

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Apr 2 14:43:44 CST 2002

If you are using a "free email" service, such as Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail,
other web-mail, etc, please do one thing.

CLEAN OUT YOUR MAILBOX AFTER YOU READ EMAILS.

I'm tired of getting 200-300/day (yes, that many, at least) emails bounced
from these email providers because people have not cleaned out their mailboxes
and they have gone over quota.  I do *not* want to have to start banning
@hotmail.com and @yahoo.com (hotmail is the worst, bar far) addresses from
these lists, but if this continues, I will have no choice but to do so.

I run SunHELP and its associated lists as a hobby, on my equipment and
bandwidth, so please, if you're going to subscribe to any of the lists I
host, please do me the courtesy of making sure that mail to you does not
bounce.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford