[geeks] Great text in these job ads now... :-)

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Apr 1 23:52:00 CST 2002

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 07:57:53AM +0200, William S. wrote:
> I probably should not be one to criticize since my
> English grammar is far from perfect. But, I hate it when
> people use certain words out of the context of the
> meaning of the word. ie) hunger, hungry. These are words
> that have something to do with food, not a job! It also

hun-ger   Pronunciation Key  (hnggr)
n.

   1.
         1. A strong desire or need for food.
         2. The discomfort, weakness, or pain
            caused by a prolonged lack of food.
   2. A strong desire or craving: a hunger for affection.

most english words mean at _least_ two different things. :)

-brian
--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)