[geeks] Great text in these job ads now... :-)

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 1 23:57:53 CST 2002

I probably should not be one to criticize since my
English grammar is far from perfect. But, I hate it when
people use certain words out of the context of the
meaning of the word. ie) hunger, hungry. These are words
that have something to do with food, not a job! It also
seems to imply that I could not go on living without
the privilege of this job. Maybe it would be more appropriate
to s/hunger/nauseous/g.

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 06:52:10PM -0500, Andrew Weiss wrote:
<snip>
>            This position is a great opportunity for someone who is hunger
>            benefits, 401K, the works- If you are hungry and are going for

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL