[geeks] Cats and pills

Andrew Weiss geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 29 11:31:05 CST 2001

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001 s at avoidant.org wrote:

> Our dogs'll eat anything. 'Cept the cocker spaniel won't touch raw eggs,
> while the boxer devours them. She loves broccolli for some reason.

You have a boxer?.... Kickin... I lost ours on my birthday 2 years ago...
she was 12... such a good doggie.  She had a tumor in her stomach that had
come back since its last removal.  I'm sure broccolli isn't good for her
gas problem.  We found we had to feed ours lamb and rice food in order to
cut down on her "bad breath at both ends".

Brindle or Fawn?  Ours was flashy fawn... our last one... we had two
brindles before both male... (male dogs bolt when you open the door and
chew their beds to pieces...so I prefer female dogs now)

AJ