[geeks] ping

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 29 23:40:09 CST 2001

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 12:29:24AM -0500, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> *thwap*
>I have other, quality hostnames hosted off of corinne.cpio.org ( corinne-hst )

Here's mine:

bash-2.03$ cd /etc/postfix
bash-2.03$ cat domains
mrbill.net
ohno.mrbill.net
sunhelp.org       <-- I still dont own the .com.  its forwarded, tho.
sunhelp.net
workstations.org  <-- took me forever to get this one.
decvax.org
pdp11.org
cherepaka.com
nthelp.org       <-- still for sale...
hwy98.net
stegoradio.net
sun-managers.org <-- you all know what these two are
sunmanagers.org
teletype.org
thisoldsun.com  <-- havent done anything with these yet, but its gonna be a
thisoldsun.net      "this old house"-style website for ancient sun boxen
thisoldsun.org
superbastard.com <-- belongs to a friend, hosting it for him

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net